1. Introduce yourself and tell us a little about you :)
2. Let us know what role(s) you are auditioning for
Speaking of roles... click here to take a look at the character breakdowns Please note that the genders and ages listed are only a suggestion! We are open to casting males as females and vise versa. If you are a guitar shredding girl, know the role of Dewey is open to YOU!
3. Read one or more of the selected scenes (see below) for your character OR perform a short comedic monologue or scene You can have a reader (parent/sibling) slightly off camera reading all of the additional parts.
4. If you play the PIANO, GUITAR, DRUMS, or BASS: Please play a piece of music (or selections from two different pieces) that showcases your skills
5. Please sing a song that showcases your vocals. Feel free to sing and play if you prefer!
6. Please sing Happy Birthday slowly, concentrating on hitting the notes clearly and correctly.
6. In your email, let us know your general availability for video (and eventually in-person once safe) rehearsals starting May 1 - show dates