Crested Butte Mountain Theatre is looking for a responsible, resourceful, positive, creative pro-active Operations Manager to perform a variety of administrative, clerical and facility tasks. Duties of the Operations Manager include providing support to Executive Director and Artistic Director, managing CBMT’s general administrative activities and assisting in all aspects of each stage production process. You may also be asked to prospect and write grants, act as a production manager and project manager, and producer.
Previous office experience necessary; Proficiency in MS Office with working knowledge of QuickBooks, Google Suite, Ticketleap and PayPal. Part-time – 15-20 hours/ week position. Flexible Schedule.
- Implement and monitor programs as directed by Executive Director/ Artistic Director, and see the programs through to completion
- Maintain and update contact Database for Memberships/ Underwriters/ Donors.
- Maintain Bar/ Box Office Supplies
- Handle Database for ticket sales for all Events.
- Update and manage Social Media/ Website/ Constant Contact
- Prepare and distribute the annual membership renewal and year-end fundraising campaign letter in conjunction with the Executive Director and Board of Directors
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Assume responsibility for maintenance of all office equipment, including computers, printers
- Answer incoming calls and assume other administrative duties when needed
- Assist in all facets of each stage production, including facility management, advertising, supervising the calendar, creating programs, etc.
- Previous office experience
- Pro-Active Self-Starter
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks, Google Suite, Ticketleap and PayPal
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in ans office environment
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Superior organization and decision-making skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact with many different individuals in a professional manner
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position start date is immediate.